Direct Cremation – includes the following services and merchandise for a deceased that weighs up to 300 pounds:
1. Transportation from the facility where the death occurred, Medical Examiners Office or other Autopsy Facility.
2. All necessary paperwork including filing and obtaining the Certified Death Certificates ($21.00 for the 1st copy and $4.00 for ea. additional copy), Cremation Permit and a Medical Examiner or Justice of the Peace Authority to Cremate permit if needed. If the Medical Examiner charges a fee for their permit it will be added to your contract.
NOTE: Death Certificates will be mailed to you. An additional cost of $7.00 will be added to your contract.
3. Social Security Notification
4. Use of our climate controlled facilities prior to cremation.
5. Unfinished Fiberboard Cremation Container for a deceased that weighs up to 300 pounds. If the deceased weighs between 301 and 450 pounds we must use a larger container and will add $75.00 to your contract.
6. Crematory fee for deceased that weighs up to 300 pounds. If the deceased weighs between 301 pounds and 450 pounds we will add $150.00 to your contract.
7. One hard plastic container to hold the cremated remains after the cremation is completed. Additional containers may be purchased for $10.00 ea. if you want us to divide the cremated remains.
8. Cremated remains may be picked up at the crematory, or they can be shipped to you. If the cremated remains are shipped by United States Postal Service Priority Express Mail $85.00 will be added to your contract.
Death Certificates: We will order the first set of death certificates for you. Orders for additional death certificates (including medical amendments) will be ordered by you through the appropriate Registrars Office.
We do not offer “in person” viewing of the deceased.
We do not submit paid obituaries to newspapers. We will submit a free notice to a newspaper upon request.
We do not arrange for or assist with memorial services.
We do not assist with insurance policies.
We do not offer “in person” arrangement conferences. In order to keep our prices low we use phone, email, and fax to handle all arrangements.
We do not sell pre-need cremation policies.
If you need more service than what we offer we encourage you to contact a traditional Funeral Home.